You may not have felt or seen them, but they reside in your mouth. These are none other than a group of tiny bacteria who love to spoil your healthy teeth in every way. These bacteria grow rapidly and get aggravated with what you consume, whether it is cigarettes, food, beverages or drinks. Bacteria are of two types, good and bad. Good bacteria protect the teeth and gums from bad ones and aids digestion. Bad bacteria cause cavities, stains, yellow patches, plaque buildup and many other problems.
If you experience these signs that are spoiling the appearance and health of your teeth, then it’s time to review your dental hygiene and pay attention to best teeth whitening powder in Australia or best natural toothpaste which can revive the beauty and health of your teeth. However, the question arises, why depend on something natural?
Following are a few reasons to choose a natural teeth whitening method:
- Natural products contain natural ingredients: Natural products contain natural ingredients that help to prevent and control the toxin levels and bacteria from building up in the mouth. So, when you purchase toothpaste or mouthwash check for natural ingredients like Aloe Vera, peppermint, tea tree oil, sea salt, activated charcoal for teeth, turmeric, coconut oil, etc.
- No chemicals or unnatural stuff: A natural teeth whitening product will not include harsh abrasives, colorants, petrochemicals, phthalates, etc. Some teeth products will omit artificial sweeteners as well.
- Natural teeth whitening products can also beat mouth ulcers: Mouth ulcers are painful and irritating. It can give you immense trouble if not treated properly. For severe ulcer problems you would definitely need to see a dentist, but if it is a persistent issue with you then you must switch to the natural toothpaste that has natural healing or soothing properties. It is good for treating bleeding gums as well.
- Safe and effective: Natural products are safe and effective to use. They work in the best manner to prevent gum diseases, stains, etc. and help to avoid cavities, bad breath, and other dental problems.
It is important to understand that the role of a natural teeth whitener is critically important to detox or clean your mouth. There are many benefits of using natural teeth whitening products to clean your mouth and keep your teeth in healthy condition. Natural products are reliable for they are free of chemicals and produce long-lasting results. Some natural products that you can use are:
- Strawberries: Eating strawberries can whiten teeth as they contain vitamin C and Malic acid. It washes the plaques and removes surface stains. You can also use strawberries as a cleaning agent. You simply need to mash some strawberries and brush your teeth with it.
- Lemon and baking soda. Make a mixture of baking soda and lemon. The mixture must bubble slightly and then with the help of a cotton swap wipe the saliva and excess plaque from the teeth. Do not keep the mixture on your teeth for more than a minute else it will erode the enamel. This remedy must be used once a week.
- Activated charcoal powder: The teeth whitening activated charcoal powder is helpful to keep your teeth white and free of unhealthy gums, plaques, bad breath, etc. It is a natural substance which is popular for many benefits since the ancient times. Using it is simple and highly beneficial. All you have to do is wet your toothbrush and dip it in the activated charcoal powder. Brush your teeth in a regular manner and then rinse your mouth. You can use the powder twice a day for thirty days to see effective results. After 30 days when you will actually see astonishing results, use the activated charcoal powder once weekly. It will help you maintain the whiteness of your teeth.
There are many other natural methods which you can implement to keep your teeth white and clean. It will keep your mouth fresh and free of bad bacteria. So, stick to good habits and use natural remedies to protect your smile. Very soon you will say goodbye to several dental issues which had snatched your brighter smile once upon a time.