For everyone, teeth yellowing or having teeth stain is a major cause of concern as it not only creates a bad impression but also hint to other major problems like gingivitis, plague, unhealthy gum. These are developed over passing time, growing age or due to persistent drinking of coffee or tea, cigarette smoking or eating processed food.
Aussie beauty ladies are best known for their flawless skin, gorgeous smile with bright and beautiful teeth. Did you ever want to know the secret to their remarkable smile?
Following a proper oral care regimen for maintaining the overall dental health is what the Australian beauty adheres to. Dentists usually suggest brushing teeth two times a day for up to three minutes to avoid getting any poor dental problems. The best natural teeth whitener for stain removing which the Aussie believes on is the powdery Activated charcoal that not only deep cleanses the teeth but also maintains the overall dental health.
Activated Charcoal considered as best teeth whitening powder in Australia, works by absorbing the chemical and impurity accumulation from in between the teeth, thereby removing teeth stains and restoring the natural white teeth or the overall oral dental health hygiene.
Top 10 home remedies to whiten teeth naturally
- Hydrogen Peroxide: Hydrogen Peroxide is a commercial bleaching product if used with half glass of warm water and be moved around in the mouth before finally rinsing out can provide a great benefit for oral hygiene. You should drink more water after having something staining or acidic like red wine, to help reduce the negative effects. Here, you are more mostly recommended to use Activated charcoal as a detoxifying agent for removing stains and trapped food dirt from teeth to help whiten teeth while preventing any kind of gum disease.
- Coconut oil: coconut oil can be used in a small quantity say about one full spoon and can be swished through mouth thoroughly for ten minutes before spitting or a few drops of the oil can be put on the toothpaste to be brushed on. Recently, more finely grained charcoal grains called Coconut Activated Charcoal made from coconut shells is being used to remove toxin and microscopic tidbits from the mouth to help prevent cavities, gum bleeding or bad breath and promotes healthier and white teeth.
- Brush after every eating: The best way to keep your teeth white and mouth healthy is by simply brushing your teeth with appropriate fluoride toothpaste, twice a day for about three minutes after eating or drinking. Brushing teeth with Activated Charcoal would work miracles as it is very effective in killing microbes from food accumulated in the teeth thus removing foul odor and teeth yellowing.
- Hydrogen peroxide and baking soda: Toothpaste combining a spoonful of both the ingredients can keep mouth germfree providing natural teeth protection and help to whiten teeth naturally over time.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: It contains acetic acid, Malic acid, potassium, magnesium, and pro-biotic that is an excellent natural home remedy for killing bacteria causing bad breath and strong teeth stains. It can be also used as a breath freshener as a daily dental care or can be rubbed onto the teeth with fingers before it is rinsed out.
- Avoid stain-causing food and beverages: one of the natural ways to avoid teeth discoloration is to reduce the consumption of teeth staining food like coffee, tomato sauce, red wine, berries, all those which are the cause of tooth yellowing. It is recommended to grow a habit of drinking a glass of normal water after every meal as a daily oral care regimen and also brushing with activated charcoal powder can prove to be of special benefit.
- Banana peels: Banana peel is an excellent agent for natural teeth whitening because it contains potassium and magnesium which help in removing stains and maintaining healthy teeth and gums. The practice of using it is, by rubbing the inner side of the ripe banana peel along your teeth for around three minutes, then brushing the teeth with regular toothpaste.
- Activated charcoal: Activated charcoal is one of the most inexpensive natural home remedies for detoxifying and naturally whitens your teeth. If you want to test – Buy activated charcoal teeth whitener, dip your wet toothbrush into it, and brush your teeth normally for three to five minutes, sip a bit of water, swish through mouth thoroughly and spit and you will be astonished to see a sparkling bright smile.
- Baking soda and lemon juice: Mix half a teaspoon of baking soda with a teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice and apply onto your teeth by using your fingers for about two minutes. It must not be rubbed for more than two minutes as the acidic property of lime may cause enamel damage and wears away the teeth, if used for a longer time.
- Salt, lemon juice, toothpaste: Make a mixture of half a teaspoon of sea salt and a few drops of lemon juice with a small amount of regular toothpaste and apply the paste onto your teeth putting special attention to the areas of stains, leave it on for a minute, then rinsing your mouth thoroughly with pure water.