Almost 9-30% of the US population is suffering from Eczema. It is a serious skin disease affects mostly people living in dry climates and cities. Eczema is skin diseases and referred to any superficial inflammatory problem on skin that causes itching, redness and dryness on the epidermis (upper surface of Skin). Eczema generally treated with oral medications and steroid recommended by Doctors but you can also cure Eczema at home with few natural remedies. People mostly females prefer home remedies for eczema that can give quick solution without visiting Doctors. Though there are various type of Eczema but we our natural remedies for eczema is for general problem.
So in this quick Home Remedy, we are going to cover some easy home remedies for eczema:
- Take a Potato and grind it. Mix few drops of lemon into it and mix it well. Use this mixture at the itching area. Keep applying this for at least 10 days to spot the difference.
- Take 1/4 cup of Bitter Gourd leaves makes juices out of it. Pour 2 large spoon coconut oil into and mix 1/2 cup of Neem leaves (Azadirachta indica) into it as well. Make fine mixture and apply at affected skin area to cure Eczema. Keep using this paste for next 10-12 days and you will definitely see the improvement. This can be beneficial in every kind of itching problems.
- Use honey directly on affected skin area but before doing that make sure you have washed out your skin with lukewarm water. This is very simple and effective natural remedies for eczema.
- Take little sugar into a bowl, add some honey but no need to mix it well. You need to scrub it gently on your affected skin area for at least 2-3 min and wash it. Do not do this regularly but make a routine for twice a week.
- Baking Soda is very useful to cure Eczema. Baking Soda is something you will get in every home. Just take 2 tablespoon baking soda and mix it with 1 tablespoon water to make a paste. Apply the paste on Eczema and leave it for at least 5 minutes and then wash with lukewarm water.
- Lemon is one of the most useful natural ingredient that helps in different types of skin disease treatment and Eczema is one of them. Apply lemon juice on Eczema everyday at least for 2-3 times and leave it for 15-20 min. This helps in removing Eczema quickly.
- Take cabbage leaves and simply crush it finely. Put the crushed leaves on affected area and cover with bandage for 1 hr and then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Take out carrot peels and make paste from it. Apply the paste for 15 minutes and then wash with cold water. This method is most quickest home remedies for eczema and very effective for facial skin.