Doctors generally prescribe protein-rich powders with milk for the physical and muscular growth of a person. Compared to these powders, protein available from dietary food is more rich and helpful for the body. Foods like various pulses, eggs, beans are rich in proteins but among all Soybean is the richest source of dietary protein. Let’s have a look at health benefits of Soybeans. Soybean can be consumed in many forms like –
- Soybean seeds can be mixed with wheat flour to make Chappatis.
- Plain Soybean flour is also available in the market.
- Soyabean oil is considered as Friend of heart.
- Soybean chunks can be used to cook vegetables.
- Snacks made of Soybean like chips, fried foods are also available in the market.
Soybean is good for the heart, especially in women. It prevents blocks in arteries and veins and also promotes hormonal growth in women.